- Operating CNC machines in every aspect, including maintenance,
- Usage of measurement instruments,
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and measurements,
- Making various adjustments on machines and tools,
- Keeping high levels of accuracy and work quality,
- Compliance of safety rules and regulations on a highest level.
- Minimum 6 months of experience on CNC lathes, CNC mills, CNC plasma cutters, CNC router tables,
- NC 3D printers, CNC shears, CNC drill presses, or any other type of CNC operating machines,
- High level of communication skills, written and oral,
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for a long period of time,
- A strong sense of teamwork.
Company is offering negotiable wages and a full benefit plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If interested, please apply by submitting your resume at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-204-956-7090
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.