New Workshop! Starting May 2020.
This workshop is designed to acquaint you with LinkedIn and to showcase the opportunities LinkedIn provides both as a networking tool and as a job search assistant. There will be time to build the basic components of your own profile using your information. You’ll be ready to go by the end of the day!
The morning session will review the basic icons and elements of LinkedIN
- What do the ribbon bar icons mean
- How to access privacy and settings
- Moving around and editing in LinkedIN
- WHY should I have a LinkedIN profile as a job seeker?
- How do I find/apply for Jobs through LinkedIN?
The afternoon session will share some recommended best practices for your personal profile and give time to build your own page with the assistance of the workshop leader.
Bring the following with you to maximize your afternoon time:
- Your Brand (Attend our Branding Workshop)
- Your current Resume (See our Employment Facilitators to write one with you)
- A list of your values (Career Exploration workshop helps you define elements of a work environment that are important to you and how to find a work environment that fits YOU)
- Personal Attributes (Career Exploration helps you identify your personal strengths that you can highlight for employers)
We’ll even take an awesome power pose for your profile picture if you need one!