Get the interview skills and the confidence to ace your next interview by attending this 2 day workshop! In addition to learning how to answer standard, behaviour descriptive and situational interview questions, you will also have time to practice your responses and get feedback from workshop participants and the workshop facilitator. Join us for this fun, interactive and engaging workshop. In the Ace That Interview workshop you will learn how to:
- make a great first impression
- identify questions employers will ask
- confidently respond to the three types of interview questions
- turn a negative situation into a positive outcome
You will also have the opportunity to put learned skills into practice by rehearsing your responses in mock interviews and also get feedback from the workshop participants.
What Clients Are Saying About Ace That Interview
What do you know now that you didn’t know before?
- The interview doesn’t end after the meeting.
- Structure on the formulas and working on answering questions on my weakness.
- Thank you cards are important and formulas existed.
- Having more flow in answering the questions by using the formulas.
- There are strategies that we can learn and practice so that we feel empowered when going for interviews.
- How to answer the “what is your weakness question”
What words would you use to describe the facilitator?
- Friendly, Helpful, presents very well, strong at working with a diverse crowd.
- Constructive in feedback.
- Exceptional Knowledge
Why would you recommend the Ace that Interview workshop to someone else? If not, why not? Please be specific.
- Because it was the most informative and best explained prep course for interview I have come across and can be incorporated into any job.
- This is a very important, practical, and useful workshop. It gives people a thorough and detailed information and exercises to do much, much better in job interviews.
- It helps to lower anxiety towards interviews.
- Because it is awesome? It has really helped me learn the basics and clearly articulating my candidacy.
- I would recommend this (and other workshops) to everyone I know! It helps immensely with my level of confidence in returning to workforce.
- I would recommend it to someone looking to boost their confidence or for someone who has no idea how an interview goes.