Researching a company has many benefits. It can help you decide where to apply for work, what to include in your cover letter and resume, and also prepare for the interview. With a variety of free resources it’s also easy. In this workshop you will learn:
- The benefits of research
- How long it takes to research
- where to research, and
- How to develop research questions
What Clients Are Saying About Research = Job Search Success
What motivated you to take this workshop?
- Search organizations to assure that their values aligned with mine and I would be a good fit.
- Wanted to be better prepared in my job search.
- Get better at researching for cover letters and interviews.
- To be more prepared for interviews and provide better information.
- Approach company research in an organized and structured way; gather information and prioritizing important facts relevant to position on cover letters
What words would you use to describe the facilitator?
- In depth, Complete.
- Enthusiastic, Knowledgeable, Inclusive.
- Thoughtful, Encouraging.
- Knowledgeable, Reassuring.
- Resourceful, Patient.
- Passionate, Professional, Enthusiastic
Why would you recommend this workshop to someone else? If not, why not? Please be specific.
- Yes, I’d recommend it because it’ll enlighten job seekers and direct and guide them towards strategic fruitful outcomes.
- It helps you get organized in researching jobs and find information that is interesting and valuable to you.
- Yes, helpful in doing better job search and research.
- I would recommend the workshop to others, especially if they are lacking information on companies and feeling lost about where they should be looking.
- Yes, it’s good for helping a job seeker focus on what energizes them.
- I would recommend this workshop to someone else who wants to complete a targeted skills resume and a targeted cover letter. Thank you!