This workshop is designed to increase your awareness of how scheduling job search activities can help you stay focused, motivated and successful. Learn how to schedule a job search that will get you results! The workshop will provide clients with the opportunity to:
- Learn about the integral tasks in a job search
- Discover the gifts of scheduling
- Learn what to schedule
- Create a weekly schedule
What Clients Are Saying About Scheduling for Success
What motivated you to take this workshop?
- Utilizing a framework to get more out of my day.
- Poor performance during job searching.
- Wanted to learn how to use my job search time effectively.
- Getting out of a deep rut in job search.
- To be the most productive I can be in my job search.
- I was feeling discouraged and completely overwhelmed; I wanted to learn new information.
- I was looking for clarification on things I have already been doing but want to do better; was asking myself why it is still overwhelming.
What do you know now that you didn’t know before?
- Reflected more on my procrastination how to manage it better.
- There are steps to be taken to look for a company that you would like to work for.
- I now have a foundation to build on with regards to schedule my job search more effectively.
- I am not alone in this and many people need scheduling direction
What words would you use to describe the facilitator?
- Direct, Funny, Warm, Engaging.
- Interactive, Experienced.
- Informative, Attentive, Patient.
- Absolutely great! Knowledge and not in a ‘lecture’ way
Why would you recommend this workshop to someone else? If not, why not? Please be specific.
- It has given me some direction and I’m sure anyone in my position would benefit from this class.
- To those who need to get out of the rut.
- Yes! Foster very positive outlook on searching for a job.
- We all need to be better organized! OVRC is supportive.
- I would recommend this as it takes a big cloud of “I don’t know what to do next” to something being smaller to achieve.
- Yes, if someone is looking for direction or schedule ability