- Focus on the skills you want to use instead of being trapped by your work history
- Reduce the time you spend sending resumes for jobs you don’t want
- Rebrand you as skilled, passionate and experienced at what you do
- Allow for different aspects of your career to shine without piling everything together
Targeted Cover Letters:
- Clearly tell the employer how you meet their needs
- Build a human, passionate bridge between skills and engagement
- Allow you to address relevant life experience that may not be in your resume
- Increase the effectiveness of targeted resumes by anywhere form 30-50%
- Empower you to take control of your job search instead of hoping for a break
- Provide a safe space to discuss your goals for your next position
- Can help with challenges related to your job search
- Are here to empower you to work independently once you understand the process
- May suggest other OVRC services that will help
Why invest the time?
- Simple, it works
- Most of us will change careers five to seven times in our lifetime
- Learning to target your resume and cover letter allows you to adapt when things change
- We’ve helped over 400 people get interviews and get jobs …every year …for twenty years
What Clients Are Saying
I wanted to thank you for your assistance in taking my resume and fashioning it into a much more concise and effective document. As I’d brought it to you, my resume was too long and not at all something which would attract an employer to take the time to read. Your help made the document far more engaging and readable.
I hope you are well. I know that it has been a while since I saw you for help with my resume’. I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for taking the time out to help me build my resume. I do not have a job as yet but I am confident that I will get one soon!