Payroll Officer with IBEX software/ 4-6 weeks
- Maintains an organized and efficient payroll office.
- Meets tight deadlines for payroll processing.
- Provides correspondence, as requested, relating to payroll.
- Provides departmental reporting, as requested.
- Works in association with payroll provider.
- Maintain complete confidentiality.
General Payroll Duties
- Troubleshoot potential payroll errors.
- Prepares for adjustments in staff pay.
- Payroll record keeping.
- Provides and maintains vacation time accrual and reporting.
- Provides and maintains sick and discretionary accrual and reporting.
- Provides and maintains leave of absence updates and reporting.
- Responds to employee queries in a timely manner.
- Processes employee status updates.
- Maintains employee profiles on payroll database
- Sets up new employees on database, as required.
- Photocopies, faxes, distributes reports as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of People Resources.
- Excellent Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work well in high pressure or stressful situation.
- Strong Computer Skill
- IBEX payroll experiences a MUST
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour