Our prestigious client in Winnipeg with offices across Western Canada is seeking a Paralegal to work within a professional office setting with a small group of lawyers (2-3) and a team of other Paralegals.
This role doesn’t come up often so please apply ASAP great pay for an experienced qualified individual.
Junior to senior Litigation Paralegals encouraged to apply.
Our client will also entertain a Legal Assistant with over 8 years of Litigation with a history of large caseloads
- Working on projects, research, document analysis and assignments in the areas of: collection and foreclosure, construction, product liability, wrongful dismissal and disability, insurance and personal injury
- Preparing and serving documents: seizures, writ of sale, garnishments etc.
- Obtaining orders and entering in judgements
- Preparing instruction letters and supporting documents along with retaining experts
- Preparing motion material
- Organizing medical records
- Prepare and conducting legal research
- Conduct searches in Land Titles office, PPR, Motor vehicle branch, Court of Queens bench
- Software includes: Quicklaw, CanLII, Summation, Techcom, MS Office
- 8 plus years of Litigation (large caseload) or Paralegal Accredited program
- Familiarity with rules and laws in Manitoba and other provinces
- Client will pay for experience please indicate on cover-letter if possible
- Bonus and annual salary increase
- 100% benefits (Blue Cross) paid for by law firm
- 3 weeks vacation
- Long and short-term disability
- Sorry no relocation
- Must be legal to work in Canada
- Strong skill based cover letter is a must
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org