Our client is looking for an experienced Panel Saw Operator /Sliding Saw to join their team.
The operator needs to know and understand cabinetry, be able to read CAD and Cabinet Vision drawings, know all aspects of wood veneers and melamine and able to move 4 x 8 sheets (100 lbs) from vertical and horizontal racking onto the sliding panel saw.
- Interpret and follow architectural / cabinet drawings.
- Optimize sheet good cutting lists.
- Conduct regular maintenance of panel saw.
- Manage and organize sheet good inventory.
- Other tasks as they pertain to role.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to work safely, identify hazards and follow safety procedures
Wage dependant on experience.
Please forward your resume to marnie.tod@Staffmax.ca
Our service is free to use for every candidate.
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.