3 Companies seeking Millwrights with Red Seal Journeyperson or Interprovincial Certificate
Our clients are seeking a Journeyman Millwright, for 3 manufacturing plants located here in Sunny Winnipeg.
Be apart of growth, history and be recognized for your team efforts in keeping the plants safe and running smoothly
- Troubleshoot, diagnose malfunctions and conduct repairs.
- Repair and maintain hydraulic, pneumatic and other special systems.
- Continuously maintain and recognize needed Preventative Maintenance of machinery
- Examine and adjust equipment. Install, test, and remove conveyors, drive units, heating and ventilation equipment, pumps, compressors and prime movers.
- Repair / service pneumatic and electric tools, gear boxes, pumps, actuators & cylinders (pneumatic and hydraulic).
- Repair / rebuild electric and pneumatic hoists, fabricate parts, guards.
- Continuous improvement
- Welding and brazing to repair parts.
- Red Seal Millwright, or combination of over five years’ work experience in the trade
- Completed CNC programming courses asset
- Equipment experience: conveyor machine, cranes, computerized hydraulic machine, cutting machines, forklift, sky jacks, compressor, scissor lifts, HVAC, and continuous improvement initiatives such as moving cells, and racking
- Preventative and predictive maintenance; machining and fasteners, welding.
- Machinery installation and removal;
- Installation and maintenance of electrical motors; fabrication, modification, and overhaul of equipment including Calibration and analysis.
If you are:
- Mechanically inclined and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills required, including both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic and able to handle heavy work.
- Availability and readiness to work any assigned work shifts.
Please apply right away to: firstname.lastname@example.org fax to: 204-956-7411