Long Haul Truck Driver wanted.
Owner operator welcome to apply!
Driving to California and Arizona with returns to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Quebec.
Requirements, Skills and Education:
- Class 1A driver’s license with one year of experience.
- Able for entry to the United States
- Travel for extended periods of time, approximately fifteen to thirty days at a time
- Ability to operate and drive articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Ability to plan travel schedules and routes, use atlases and GPS
- Mountain driving experience considered an asset
- Clear Criminal Record check and Drivers Abstract with three or less violations
- Transport goods and materials to various destinations both nationally and internationally.
- Oversee all aspects of equipment, loading and unloading as well as safety and security of cargo being transported.
- Perform trip inspections
- Obtain and submit documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
- Record cargo information
- Communicate with the dispatcher using an on-board satellite.
- Starting wage range $4000.00 to $5500.00 monthly
- 45 to 60 hours per week
- Performance Bonus Program range of $100.00 to $500.00 monthly
- After three months employment we offer a health benefits package (medical, dental, disability & life insurance)
- Vacation pay of four percent, approximately two weeks of time after one-year employment
For more information please call 204-956-7090 and ask for Marnie or send resume to Marnie.email@example.com you may also fax your resume to 204-956-7411