FREE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Career counselling
- Pre-employment workshops
- Resume/cover letter development
- Assistance with Interview Skills, Mock Interviews, Job Search and Social Media
- Computer access to HRSDC Job Bank
(Human Resource and Skills Development Canada)
- Public access to computers for
self-directed employment purposes
- Photocopier, fax and telephone
- Voice mail accounts (Connect 2 Program)
- Educational and training Information
During your job search you will receive 30 pages per month (resume, cover letter, references) free of charge.
Computers for Employment Purposes
The main purpose of our computers is for employment purposes. There are eleven computers for individuals to create cover letters and resumes and to search for job and employment information on the Internet. Individuals working on employment computers have two hours on the computer with an additional hour if no one is waiting, up to a maximum of three hours per day per person.