2 Companies are seeking Electricians (Industrial) for production/manufacturing plants. Must be Journeyperson Red Seal.
Our clients are seeking someone with strong customer values, logistics, quality and safety values
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Inspect start up line daily
- Be clean, organized and practice safe work daily
- Follow company policies, company and departmental procedures, and safe work practices
- Take direction and provide timely and accurate completion of all paper work
- Using blueprints and manuals, trouble-shoot and repair production equipment in a timely manner
- Minor building maintenance and repairs
- Certified Journeyman Red Seal Electrician with 3 years’ experience
- Work with minimum supervision in a team environment.
- Able to work shift work
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment problems.
- Managing multiple projects on a timely basis
- Punctual, flexible-minded and organized
- Certified in WHMIS and MSDS programs
- Ability to program VFD’s and knowledge of PLC’s, and control circuits
- Ability to lift heavy objects and working at heights.
- Basic understanding of refrigeration systems an asset
- Able to read ladder logic, electrical schematics and diagrams
- Good understanding of three phase motor controls
- Understanding of SC and DC motor and servos.
- Able to rebuild AC DC motors
- Able to run PVC, EMT conduit, run tech, VSD and communication cable.
- Update schematics when controls are changed.
- Work around and troubleshoot Delta, WYE transformers.
- Install new circuits as necessary
- Able to calibrate floor and bench scales, metal detectors an asset.
- Can perform quick electrical load calculations.
- Understand the facility electrical distribution and feeders.
- Can repair and troubleshoot electronic circuits and boards.
- Can install and retro fit lighting.
- Understand HVAC electrical controls, refrigeration electrical controls and gas fired electrical controls
- Experience working on 208, 230, 575 volts and 120V, 24V controls
Please send resume in complete confidence to email@example.com once received, we will discuss salary and companies’ names.