Osborne Village Resource Centre offers three basic computer classes to help people develop their computer literacy. Classes are typically offered during the “school year” (September through June) and are on a rotating cycle.
Classes are hands-on and interactive, where you perform the tasks on a computer under the instructors’ direction. Volunteers are on hand to help you find things on your screen or demonstrate a technique if you are struggling. Handouts are provided for reviewing class material between sessions.
Classes must be taken one at a time, you may not take two classes simultaneously.
What Clients Are Saying
- Very helpful, comfortable atmosphere, extremely personable instructors and staff Thanks!
- The material is well put together and easy to follow. Very effective and helpful Thanks!
- OVRC is excellent thank you so much for teaching me and I loved the teaching style.
- I liked how well the instructor identified an appropriate pace for our group, very clear and productive learning environment.
- It was a warm and friendly environment to learn in
Hover over an image below to find out more about our classes.
To see when they are offered, check out our Calendar.