Looking for a Bilingual Mandarin / English Medical Office Assistant.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information if necessary.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage traffic flow for all physicians.
- Clean and prep rooms for next patient.
- Responsible for all duties for all physicians
- Sort Faxes
- Scanning incoming documents and patient charts
- Appointment reminders
- Phone messages
- Other tasks as assigned
- Experience with Accuro software Required
- MANDARIN A MUST
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org