Talking about the job search can be challenging for some people. In this workshop you will learn how to effectively articulate your employment needs so that people in your support network know how to help you.
- Participate in exercises to uncover our strengths.
- Develop a step-by-step Branding Statement.
- Practice our Branding Statement in a supportive environment.
- Identify who is in our support network.
- Discover places to apply our Branding Statement.
What Clients Are Saying About Branding Yourself
What do you know now that you didn’t know before?
- I now know that branding yourself professionally gives you an advantage in the job market and makes you stand out.
- I know how important it is to articulate my skills and abilities.
- A deeper focus on how to present myself.
- That there is a structure, technique and word choice in order to create a brand that follows the same idea in selling your services or products.
- How to brand myself, including LinkedIn.
- To think through and learn what specific skills, abilities, and strengths I have.
- I am a lot more organized in my thoughts and would be less frozen in my tracks if asked about myself.
- Better understanding about how to brand myself and what my skills and attributes are.
What words would you use to describe the facilitator?
- Kristina always has amazing energy, and her sincere encouragement is uplifting.
- Dynamic, Insightful, Energetic.
- Informed, Motivational.
- Excellent, Creative, Experienced.
- Empowering, Energetic, Encouraging.
- Enthusiastic, really good at helping us sort out our best attributes and skills.
Why would you recommend this workshop to someone else? If not, why not? Please be specific.
- It is inspiring and helps self-confidence, especially for people who are already a bit desperate due to long job search (like me).
- Yes the branding statement defines you, or the job seeker to market himself.
- The more you know yourself the easier it is to sell yourself.
- Good kick-start to employment success.
- Helps to look at our strength in a different way and translate it clearly.
- Yes, I would recommend it because it gets you out of that “tunnel vision” mentality when it comes to how you talk about your job.
- I found it uplifting to discover my potential! That I was not sure of before.
- I would recommend this to someone who are like me and other job seekers at a stuck situation in finding a meaningful job.
- I do recommend it to people who are seeking because they don’t know how to summarize their experience and skills.
- I would recommend it because it helps one find out about their true nature and what drives themselves.