Our construction-based client located near the West perimeter is looking for a light-hearted, humorous, and bright Accounting Clerk to start as soon as possible with their small team.
This is a permanent role looking to start as soon as possible. This role is perfect for someone with some experience but looking to gain more!
Part time leading to full time for the right person.
- Working with minimal supervision
- Manage entry of invoices for A/R and A/P purposes
- Help enter in staff payroll information and generate paystubs
- Work with RBC Express for payments
- Perform government remittances online
- Responsible for reconciliations
- All other duties as assigned
Who We’re Looking For:
- At least one year of experience with reconciliation, A/R, A/P, payroll, invoicing, and Canadian government remittances
- Experience in the trades industry an asset
- High level of comfort with Sage/Simply Accounting needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident self-starter who doesn’t get flustered and can train quickly
- Reliable vehicle as there is no bus access
- We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License & Vehicle?
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Please email your resume and cover letter to charity.williams(a)staffmax.ca
We thank all persons for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted